Case Study MICE – Toyota
Cementing India’s position as the leading travel destination for MICE Groups, Hi Tours organized an exclusive trip to Delhi for Toyota’s team from Poland. The MICE sector (meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions), is a powerful accelerator of sustainable development and competitiveness.
Planning the perfect trip, incentive or program takes ingenuity, exceptional service, and the passion to create something wonderful. Hi Tours took on the idea of promoting the exotic appeal of India and its capital city serving the most local experiences and capturing the true essence of its culture.
- The Charm of Delhi :From visiting the Parliament House, Presidential Palace, India Gate, Government Buildings in Lutyens Delhi to exploring the culinary fare at Lodhi Gardens, Chandni Chowk, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple and Jama Masjid the teams had fun experiencing the interfaith cultures that are spread across the length and breadth of this eclectic city of Delhi. The Delhi experience also involved a vibrant performance from the Northwest province of India “Punjab”. Exotic setups and colorful costumes characterized the trip.
- Timeless Taj Mahal, Agra: A visit to the iconic Taj Mahal and experiencing a true Indian wedding with ceremonies and rituals, the guests were enthralled with Bollywood themed show that involved accessorizing and native costumes.
- Osian, Rajasthan: Experiencing the sand dunes and a stay in the tent to derive the most local experience of staying in the dunes. Also included was a visit to the local fair and hotel camp with a Rajasthani dance show.
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan: The guests visited the iconic Umaid Bhawan Palace and Mehrangarh Fort, getting to know the historical and cultural contexts behind them. Taking a trip to the desert with a car rally and traditional welcome by locals surprised the guests. Enjoying the festival of Holi and camel race, the guests further relished the Rajput culture and performances.
- Incredible Southern Terrains, Kerala: A visit to India is incomplete without experiencing God’s own country – Kerala. The teams had fun visiting the Kumarakom Lake Resort and Zuri. The teams had a hands-on experience of Yoga and local cuisine along with backwaters stay and Snake boat race. Further, the Kalaripayattu and Kathakali show added a generous dose of color to the visit and a stay at the city of Kumarakom completed the trip.
The guests had a great time experiencing the local culture, architecture and lip-smacking cuisines. Starting from Delhi to Kerala, the effect of incredible India was not lost on them. Our touch of personalization and incredible attention to detail helps us churn out the best package for the Poland team’s India visit. Moreover, the company “Toyota” got the BEST INCENTIVE ever award in Poland post this trip planned and executed by Hi Tours.