Golden Triangle And Beyond
There is no other country, which juxtaposes old cultures and post-modern groups almost at the same time and space. On one hand, India is an economic superpower; the Maharajas of yore have yielded place to some of the wealthiest tycoons of the world. The country has achieved remarkable breakthroughs in aeronautical and space technologies and has become the hub of Information technology owing to its vast pool of English-knowing technical manpower. On the other hand, rural India is the India of age-old patterns where tradition is the principal dynamic of society, where outsiders come and go but life continues, often without much change hence India is a mysteriously diverse. Your journey will take you by sea, air, and land through metropolitan and rural areas of this picturesque country. With a populace of over a billion, and several hundred languages and dialects, India floods your senses with a kaleidoscope of sights and sounds- both historical and contemporary.
|he Manor Hotel New Delhi||New Delhi||2 nights||B&B|
|Ekaa Villa||Agra||1 night||B&B|
|The Gateway Hotel Ramgarh Lodge||Jaipur||2 nights||HB|
|The Gateway Hotel Ramgarh Lodge||Jaipur||1 night||B&B|
|Bujera Fort||Udaipur||1 night||HB|
|Bujera Fort||Udaipur||2 nights||B&B|
|Brijrama Palace||Varanasi||2 nights||B&B|
|The Manor Hotel New Delhi||New Delhi||1 night||B&B|
HB:Half Board – Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
B&B:Bed and Breakfast
DAY 1 : NEW DELHI
DAY 2 : NEW DELHI
DAY 3 : AGRA
DAY 4 : JAIPUR
DAY 5 : JAIPUR
DAY 6 : JAIPUR
DAY 7 : UDAIPUR
DAY 8 : UDAIPUR
DAY 9 : UDAIPUR
- Biking around the lake city - Explore the ‘City of lakes’ on a short countryside loop on a bike, swerving to untreaded nooks and corners through the beautiful rural countryside and absorbing this historic capital of Mewar at your own pace.
- Excursion to Eklingji & Nagda temples - Nagda is actually famous for this unusual temple that dates back to the 10th century. The term 'Sas-Bahu' suggests 'Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law' respectively. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and it is made in two structures,
- Visit Miniature painting workshop - the paintings depict beautiful palace or forest scenes from the artists’ imagination, on small pieces of silk or paper, but taking a closer look; it is easy to get lost in a world of detail. Irrespective of size, the painting is valued for its fineness and intricacy and the amount of time and effort that goes into it. Dinner at Lake side restaurant
DAY 10 : VARANASI
DAY 11 : VARANASI
- Mud wrestling - Akharas, located by the ghats, people participate in Kushti, a form of wrestling which has been practised for over 5000 years. The wrestlers of today still perform this art with devotion. Visit one of these Akharas early in the morning to get a totally new experience.
- Excursion tour to Sarnath where Lord Buddha had preached his first sermon and which is now a spiritual place of mainly stupas, shrines and temples. Also visit the museum which houses a collection of valuable ancient scriptures & artifacts related to Buddhism. (Sarnath museum is closed on Fridays).
- WalKing tour to bazaar & hidden Alleys - Way through the bazaars in the alleys of the old city where you will find hidden alleys leading directly through the sacred zone of Banaras to the oldest sites of the city
DAY 12 : NEW DELHI
- Visit Jama Masjid with enroute photo stop at Red fort : Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) made of red sandstone and white marble. It is India's largest mosque where more than 20.000 people can kneel in prayer at one time. The interior of the prayer hall is divided into aisles by arches. The walls and floors are of marble inlay panels. Enjoy a cycle rickshaw ride through the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk.
- Enjoy Fun ride in Ambassador Car. Ambassador car will be always be a pride for Indian transport as it’s the oldest commercial vehicle which was running through the Indian roads as a premium vehicle from Prime minister to Foreign guest till the 2007. You will be picked up from your hotel in this vintage Ambassador taxi and driven through the city roads which is an experience in itself. It will be a joy ride of 30 -45 minutes depending on their choice. Even we can arrange these taxi as a mode of transport during the sightseeing.
- Visit National Museum (closed on Monday)- The National Museum in New Delhi, also known as the National Museum of India, is one of the largest museums in India. Established in 1949, it holds variety of articles ranging from pre-historic era to modern works of art. The blueprint for establishing the National Museum in Delhi was prepared by the Maurice Gwyer Committee in May 1946. An Exhibition of Indian Art, consisting of selected artefacts from various museums of India was organized by the Royal Academy, London with the cooperation of Government of India and Britain. The Exhibition went on display in the galleries of Burlington House, London during the winter months of 1947-48. It was decided to display the same collection in Delhi, before the return of exhibits to their respective museums. An exhibition was organized in the the RashtrapatiBhawan (President’s residence), New Delhi in 1949, which turned out to be a great success. This event proved responsible for the creation of the National Museum.
- Visit Naitonal craft museum - The National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum commonly known as National Crafts Museum in New Delhi is one of the largest crafts museums in India. isplays celebrate the traditional crafts of India, with some beautiful textiles on display indoors, such as embroidery from Kashmir and cross-stitch from Punjab. Highlights include an exquisite reconstructed Gujarati haveli (traditional house). Farewell Dinner at Olive Bar and Kitchen.
DAY 13 : END OF ITINERARY
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown