Himalayan Wellness Sojourn
Tucked away in the Himalayan Mountains, this enchanting nation’s natural landscape, Nepal is dominated by eight of the world’s tallest peaks, including the iconic Mount Everest. Take a unique path of wellness amid the Himalayan bliss with visits to Durbar Square, daily yoga and meditation sessions, Himalayan oil massage, revival and relaxation programs, Udwartana with steam bath, relaxing head, neck and shoulder massage with nutritious meals prepared with organic farms ingredients. In addition to the numerous ambitious climbers who flock here to face the challenge of climbing this majestic peak, Nepal medical tourism is another attraction. Apart from large numbers of eco-tourists who are eager to experience this country’s virtually untouched natural wonders including the lush subtropical forests home to a range of exotic wildlife.
|The Dwarika’s Hotel||Kathmandu||3 nights||HB|
|Dwarika’s Resort||Dulikhel||4 nights||FB|
HB: Half Board – Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
FB: Full Board – Dinner, Bed, Breakfast and Lunch
DAY 1 : KATHMANDU
DAY 2 : KATHMANDU CITY VISIT
DAY 3 : DURBAR SQUARE AND TEMPLE VISITS IN KATHMANDU
DAYS 4: REVIVAL AND RELAXATION PROGRAM AT DULIKHEL FOR 4 DAYS
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic Doctor at Dwarika's Resort
- Daily Yoga and meditation sessions
- Himalayan oil massage once during the stay
- A relaxing oil massage for the whole body with traditional herbal oils to promote the body’s natural healing processes
- An Udwartana session with Steam bath.
- Herbal body scrub with a rare combination of skin rejuvenating herbs, and a revitalizing steam bath.
- Relaxing head, neck and shoulder massage once during the stay
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at Dwarika's Resort Dhulikhel
- Avail the hotel amenities of Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool, Meditation Maze, Chakra Sound Therapy Chamber, Himalayan Rock Salt Room, Garden of Nine Planets.
- Painting and pottery class.