Romance in Thunderland
Explore Bhutan, one of the world’s most isolated countries, with experts and locals who with you share their enduring culture, history and natural wonders.
Bhutan is a destination that lets you drift into another world, another state of mind. You’ll be able to forget the modern world and travel back in time to a culture that built magnificent fortresses and monasteries in the Himalayas. For a back-road introduction into the Kingdom of Bhutan, this seven-day adventure will keep you energized and intrigued, with tours through sacred Buddhist shrines and temples, historical cultural museums and, of course, the most illustrious 17th-century Dzongfortresses.
|COMO Uma Paro||Paro District||3 nights||B&B|
|COMO Uma Punakha||Punakha||3 nights||B&B|
B&B:Bed and Breakfast
DAY 1 : PARO DISTRICT
DAY 2 : PARO DISTRICT
DAY 3 : PARO DISTRICT
DAY 4 : PUNAKHA
DAY 5 : PUNAKHA
DAY 6 : PUNAKHA
- Blessing ceremony with 10 to 15 monks
- Gho and kira clothing rental
- Treatment upgrade to a 90-minute hot stone bath and massage.
- Four-course private dinner, including a bottle of house wine.
- We can also provide a local photographer and make-up artist